Saturday, August 2, 2008

Prepare for the wicked boredom......

...because August is food journal month. I've been eating garbage, and I think it's adversely affecting my short and long-term health. So, instead of writing it down privately, I'm going force you to navigate away from this page.

Please don't navigate away from this page. I desperately watch the hit counter. And I cry a little everytime it goes for an extended period of time without moving. Speaking of, it's been on 8 for quite some time....here come the tears...

Aaaaanyway.

So. August 1. Here we go.

Meal 1: IHOP

1 Sausage Link
1 Bacon
1/2 Plate of Bananas Foster Pancake w/ Caramel Syrup and a scoop of vanilla ice cream
1 1/2 Scrambled eggs.
3/4 of a serving of hash browns
1/2 Bowl of Fruit.

Snacks:
1 1/2 Twizzlers Pull N Peel.
1 Lipton Sweetened Black Iced Tea.
3/4 Large Pepsi
1/3 Large Popcorn.

Meal 2:
1 Microbrew Great Dane Pub Pilsner
1 Macaroni and Cheese Plate
1 Meal Pretzel (delicious)
1 Bite Thai Turkey Burger
3 French Fries.

Afterward:
2 Jack Daniels Pre-mixed Rum and Cokes.

Yuck. Obviously, this is pre-cleanse dining. Know that I'll be driving to Georgia in a couple of days so it will get worse before it gets better.

Bye-bye.

-kevtricious.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Don't cry...I read your blog.