Sunday, August 17, 2008

Everyone is critical!

...S'ok. I need it. I'm clearly a kevolution diet failure. I'm going to continue blogging about eating so I can do an analysis at the end of the month, but I doubt I can be as strict as I'd like to, especially given limited funding for R&D of a better nutritional program and kevinetics laboratories.

Thought of the last week.

Political science professors are either shaped like she-mice or weird mid-aged man-dolls with big heads. I'm hoping my head doesn't start to expand too soon. I think the bulk of it happens when you write your thesis, altough there are some people in my program who put a little bit of doubt into that theory.

Brief upload from last week:

Tuesday, Aug 12th

Breakfast
1 Bowl Oatmeal w/Banana

Coffee:
Iced Americano

Lunch at the Five Star Day Cafe (delicious southern food)

Macaroni and Cheese
“Hoppin John” (Rice Beans and Relish)
Macaroni and Cheese
1 Slice Cornbread

Snack:
1 Raw Carrot
1 Glass of Milk
4 Cream Cheese Crab Wontons (dunno why, roomate making them, harrrd to resist)

Dinner:

Cold Tomato/Cucumber Salad Thing (I wanted to use a blender to chop veggies, ended up with something that imagine was kinda like cucumber borscht)
Steamed Snap Peas and Carrots and Bell Pepper
Rice and Black Beans
1 Glass White Wine
Goose Island Summer Ale


Wednesday August 13th

Breakfast:
1 Bowl Leftover Oatmeal w/ Banana

Lunch:
24 oz Iced Black Tea
2 Heart Healthy Cakes

Snack:
1 Raw Carrot
1 Glass Milk

Dinner:

Rice, Beans, Carrot, Tomato and Egg Medley
Sliced Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Snap Peas
Goose Island 312

Thursday, Aug 14th

Breakfast:
1 Banana
1 Glass of Milk

Snack:
Baggie of Snap peas, Cucumber, Bell Pepper
8 oz Coffee

Lunch at a The Taco Stand (incredibly mediocre)

Mexican “pizza” (beans, cheese, tomato sauce, sour cream)
~7 Tortilla Chips w/ Salsa
16 oz Coke

Dinner at Subway

Footlong Subway Melt w/ lettuce, onion, tomato, oil and vinegar, mayonaise
2 Swigs of Coke
2 Bud Lights

Late Night Grocery Visit:
1 Fudge Clif Bar
1 Unsweetened Black Tea

Fucked up on everything that last day, mostly out of laziness and the fact that i was driving to Atlanta. I easily could have done better.

-kevtronicus of the kevman empire

No comments: