Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Don't Trust....

...IKEA.

I think it's because of the way that the furniture is really cheap, and the people all wear the same shirts, and they make you believe that their employees are rebels. The place reeks of cheap exploitation.


Yesterday's garbage:

Breakfast:

1 Fuji Apple

Lunch:
Subway
Roast Beef w/ Lettuce Tomato Mayo Onions Pickles (first Subway I've ever seen w/o Banana Peppers. Inexplicable rage)
1 Bag Jalepeno Chips
1 Sweet Tea

Coffee:
1 Medium Iced Americano

Pool Party Thrown by Fellowship Chair:
2 Bud Lights.
1 Bass Ale
4 Carrots
~12 Broccolis
Mound of Ranch Dressing
1 Handful of Tortilla Chips
6 Weird little Triscuit Crackers
1 Shrimp Empanada
1 Spinach Empanada
2 Chicken Empanadas

Left their before actual dinner started to eat dinner at an intriguing restaurant w/ Roomie

Dinner

The Mean Bean (Should have tipped me off. Shit was disgusting)

2 Chicken Enchiladas (Meaning corn tortilla/shredded chicken/bucket of red sauce?)
Handful of Doritos.

Fuck, that place was gross.

Show (Hold Steady):
1 24 oz Pabst Blue Ribbon

After Show:
1 32 oz Tiger Woods Gatorade
~3 shots Jim Beam
6 oz Dr Pepper
1 Twix Bar.

I did this all while sitting in my new $20 Ikea kitchen chair.

Wishing I had some Lingonberry Jam,
-keeevin

No comments: