Saturday, August 9, 2008

I love some things

I LOVE ROCK N' ROLL MUSIC

I love The Hold Steady. Craig Finn is so nerdy, so spazzy, and so phenomenally captivating. I have decided to buy their albums. And then maybe to buy Lifter-Puller's albums. I fucking love that band.

I watched them (first show in Athens) last night at the 40 Watt Club. It was very interesting to see a bunch of people who have never been to Nicollet and 66th scream about Nicollet and 66th, but oh well. I had forgotten how much I like concerts and that deaf, disoriented feeling that comes with leaving them. They might very well make Athens worth living in.


Breakfast:
1 Bowl Cinnamon Life con Leche
1 Bowl Cinnamon Life w/ Yogurt

Coffee
16 oz Coffee

Lunch
5 Points Diner and Deli
Roast Beef and Provolone Sandwich w lettuce tomoato onion mayo.

Dinner:
Barberitos (gross almost Chipotle. See: Burrito Loco of Minneapolis)
Chicken Burrito w/ Black beans, salsa, lettuce, sour cream.
Chips and Salsa

Late Night
12 oz Green Goodness Smoothie
2 Vodka Lemonade Fizzies

I love the crowds at the really big shows.
People touchin' people.
That they don't even know, yo.

-kevinroll.

No comments: