Wednesday, August 6, 2008

College-ville USA....

...is my new home.

This place is essentially Lawrence, Northfield, Manhattan, La Jolla, rolled up onto a southern style plate. I live a block away from rec fields, 3 blocks from a co-op, coffee shop, quaint restaurant. Not so bad. My dream as a teenager, really.

But now?

Hard to say. I kinda liked being a grown-up. But now I'm in the ivory tower again, for at least one, maybe two years. I may be too old to party by the time it's over. Ack.

One thing is for sure, havinga home makes you eat significantly better.

Foods, starting at 1:30 pm:

"Lunch"

Jittery Joe's Coffee
1 Bagel
2 Packets Jam
16 oz Iced 'merican-o

Snack:
Swig of Bolthouse Green Goodness Smoothie

Dinner (made with 27 yr old roomie):
Pan-fried Tilapia in Wine/Lemon/Garlic Reduction Sauce
Steamed Broccoli
Spinach Salad in Wasabi Vinagrette Dressing
12 oz Goose Island 312 Beer

After Dinner:
'nother swig Bolthouse
1 Fuji Apple

It is hot as balls.

-subkevinal

No comments: