Monday, August 11, 2008

The Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights...

...rocks on without me. I don't know how to feel about it. School hasn't started, but when it does, I don't think I'll enjoy it too much. I haven't had this kind of deep-seated regret in a long-old time.

I should have been brave.

I should have stayed in Waukegan.


Food (Last day of eating garbage, non-stop, so I took it to the limit)

Breakfast: Intended to go to Waffle House, ran out of time and went to Zaxby's (nasty)

1 Grilled Chicken Sandwich w/ lettuce and mustard-type sweet sauce
3/4 of the Side Order of Fries
3/4 Medium Coke

Coffee:

Caribou
Medium Iced Americano

Dinner:

The Varsity (famous southern drive-in, I imagine it will be off limits for a while)
1 Chili Cheese Dog
1 Order Onion Rings
1 Frosted Orange (so good...sooooogooood)
1 Fried Apple Pie

Drinking:
1 Carta Blanca Beer
10 oz Dr Pepper
2 Shots Jim Beam (I have a handle of it, if you're looking for an explanation).

I found out today/yesterday that nobody's really been reading this. If you have and can establish unhealthy trends I need to break, feel free to comment as to foods you think oughtta be off-limits.

I had a decent day today, bought groceries, ate only from home (post tomorrow). I don't think I'll be able to quit coffee. I'm going to try hard to mostly quit alcohol. Refined Sugar is what I'm aiming to drastically reduce, alongside bread-type foods. Finally, no soda, whatsoever. Hopefully this is a forever decision.

-kvntry

No comments: