Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No more school...

...no more. Why did I come back? I shouldn't have come back. I blame lucifer. And the allure of the "South". Athens is not the "South".

Sad that right as Elsabeth complimented me, which made things awesomer, I was fucking this whole eating experiment up. In response to your question EB, lord willing, it will become permanent and even better. Know that living with you was probably the healthiest mental and physical state I'd been in in a long old time. I miss you bunches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday august 15th

Lunch Grand Cafe:

Coffee
Cajun chicken sandwich
½ serving of chips
pickle
Iced Green Tea
½ White chocolate cranberry cookie


Canned Latte Drink (eee-yuck)
15 or 20 sunflower seeds

Dinner, Quiznos:
¾ large turkey sub, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo, Horseradish Sauce

Laterfood:
Pasta Salad made out of peas, pasta, miracle whip, Vidalia onion dressing.
4 Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles

Saturday August, 16th:

Breakfast
Chocolate Banana 2 shots smoothie at starbucks

Fuel:
1 Handful of wheat thins
2 Handfuls of Trail Mix
1 Handful of Salt and Vinegar Chips

Hanging out:
1 32 Tiger green Gatorade
2 helpings of pasta salad
1 Handful of Ruffles
16 oz PBR
12 oz Goose Island IPA

Dinner:
Jambalaya
Rice Balls
Green Salad w/ Ranch Dressing
20 oz Belgian style wheat beer.
12 oz Miller Light

Sunday August 17, 2008
Breakfast:
8 oz coffee
Hashbrowns with Ketchup
Sausage McGriddle

Mid-tourney snack:
1.5 Bananas
1 Carrot Cake Clif Bar
32 oz Tiger Gatorade

Dinner:
Potroast Panini w/ Horseradish sauce and provolone cheese
Green Salad w/ Ranch
Reeses crunchy bar
Iced Coffee

In those three days I totally matched my lifetime consumption of Horseradish sauce. Ha.

-so keeved.

No comments: