Tuesday, November 18, 2008

where's your....

...head at (at at at at at at)

you can probably answer that question.

I, on the other hand, cannot.

Something happened to me last night, and it feels like my head is detached from my body. I can't have conversations with strangers. I nearly fainted, i think.

Possible culprits:

Weird Diet Fluctuations. I've eaten a lot of shitty food in the last couple of days, after doing well without it for quite a while

The Electric Blanket. I'd had it turned up to 15 the night before, maybe it was too warm and my body reacted unfavorably

Exhaustion. I am very busy. and Very Very Tired.

Malfunctions in the electric chip in my head. Patriot Act.

Others?

-kevved out.

3 comments:

chewingmedulla said...

I remember having the same reaction to reading to many novels about displacement in time and space.

In this case, though, I'm going to guess aliens.

Helphands Abroad said...

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF KEVIN PLESE...

Elsabeth said...

I echo the above sentiment... no losing your head! I am cooking and I kind of miss you. I could talk to you about my thesis and you could talk about yours because yours was probably more difficult.