Monday, March 17, 2008

Stop Bothering:

Michael Jackson
Brittany Spears
Charlie Manson
Governor Spitzer's Wife


I'm tired of the media frenzy. CNN should not be covering this ridiculous nonsense. There's a longer list, but for the (crazy, crazy, harmlessly crazy, tired and hurt) folks above it's probably very very tiring. They're not doing anything to anybody, leave them alone.

For the other lists of celebs (Paris, Branglina, Sen. Craig) the attention is wanted, beneficial, or deserved, so, whatever. But outside of these cases, I'd really really like it if they'd stop wasting their, my, and everyone else's time. Fucking media.

---

Personally, today has not been a good day.

I had to sit by a very, very large person on the plane. In Dallas, an elderly man squished my danish. I was way pissed.

heather mills was just awarded 40 million dollars of paul mccartney's money (according to headline news). thank god someone told me.

-sir kevin of kevton

1 comment:

Z said...

It is snowing in Minnesota and the A-F-G-A-N-G has been disbanded because someone is too awesome for it.

Spring break! WHOOOO!