Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Internetz?....

....On Airplanes?????

Ach! This plane is definitely crashing.

Also, please enjoy your mealz. I'm going to New Mexico without my sister because she has swine flu. I think it's because of all of the kissing parties hosted by her theater company.

As a result, the only think that makes being at my fathers house even remotely bearable is not going to be there. If it's even remotely possible, I'm bout to get all wasted.

Ugh, just realized the gravity of the situation.

Don't think about it Don't think about it Don't think about it Don't think about it Don't think about it Don't think about it Don't think about it Don't think about it Don't think about it Don't think about it Don't think about it.

Thought about it.

This boat is obviously sinking.

-kevin turkey

p.s. We got the dog yesterday. His name is officially Manny Pacquiao. And he has wormz.

p.s.s. Hilarious foto comparison.



No comments: