Thursday, October 23, 2008

This Here Pursin (for lack of better photo evidence)...

...is my first and last best friend.



In a quick exercise, I want all six of you to think about the person you know you can depend on most in the world. Now think about your first memory of that person doing something that you were pissed about. Now think about how you got over that and how much fun you had being friends again. Now think about how many times/year that this happens.

I bet my number is higher than yours, because my best friend has been my best friend since I was a round ball of baby (there's photo evidence to prove it, she's straining significantly to keep my fat little body aloft).

I suppose the only exceptions would those of you who thought of your parents, in which case, that's really awesome. Me, I've got the best sister on earth, so nyah nyah.

If I had a boat, I'd sail across the ocean.
And if I had a pony...I'd ride him on my boat.

-kevro the furry footed

No comments: