Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This Beautiful Person...

Is my most consistent, awesomest friend. And she's awesome.



I can't really explain why I'm doing this. I like it a lot though. I think the closest I can get is by comparing this to the scenes from Wong Kar Wai's "2046" where the woman whispers her love for a dude into a hole in a tree. (This is roughly as I remember it). I really like telling people how much they mean to me, but I do this too often and it gets weird, especially with people who are either a/ not in the mood or b/ people who find it difficult to convey their emotions in return.

So, for me, this is nice, except instead of whispering my love into a tree, I'm shouting it into the vast void of the internet.

You ain't much fun since I quit drinkin'
-captain k

1 comment:

chewingmedulla said...

You are correct. What an awesome friend you have.

Please post soon. I miss you.