Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am in love...

...with this person!



It's hard to explain things like this. I never could have envisioned myself with someone like her. Sometimes I'm still confused that it's real. But it is, and I'm happiest when she's with me. It's (capital L)ove. Maybe that's the wonderful thing about that whole thing. It doesn't really matter that much who you expected or thought you'd be with. In reality, those people don't make you as happy as you'd expect them to (I'm holding out for Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliot). I personally don't think there's "the one" person for each of us, but this one is tremendous for me. How fun, no?

That person up there^^^^, is awesome.

Always in love,

-kev-sick

3 comments:

Emily said...

how fun indeed. i love you too.

Todd said...

At first...I was fairly sure you were saying that you were in love with yourself. That's cool.

I'm happy you're happy with Emily. I like that gal. Can we all hang out more? Please?

Helphands Abroad said...

awww, kevtron... I's happy fer ya.