Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Words of wisdom came to me in half-sleep

They were:

"Being with muffins is definitely better than being with robots"

Not being one to let this thought, which I think occurs similarly in thousands of people every day (maybe not about muffins and robots specifically), pass me by I decided to publish it on the internet so i could never forget. Or so I could delete it next week.

After that, I thought that if you have a piece of sweet-bread (banana, cranberry, pumpkin, etc), you should cut it up and arrange it artistically before you eat it. Only sweet bread, no other bread occurred to me.

-Kevrawr

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not so unlike, "While doing the dishes, it is better to listen to "Rabbit Fighter" than "Blank Unstaring Heirs of Doom." Don't ask what state of sobriety I was in when it occurred to me to write this down. Let's just leave it at "true that," ok?

chewingmedulla said...

Oh!

Let's bake!