Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sometimes we all need....

...a box to hide inside of.



...just a small box. Maybe a rug came in it. Maybe it's full of bubble wrap.

Things haven't been the greatest around here. Money problems, mostly. I think most people have those sometimes or a lot. And on the tops of all that pile of money problems sometimes people just don't feel that good. And I don't feel that good.

But I !dew! have an apartment in the summer. And I've got some very good mixes of music (thanks frunds). And a yellow cat.

I guess I'm really not short much except maybe some bubble wrap. I could probly find some bubble wrap somewheres.

Hot time, summer in the summer.
-lovin kevful

BONO! TINY!


1 comment:

Helphands Abroad said...

(sings) "Some-times/ all I need is the box that I'm in/and some bubb-wrap. / All I need is the box that I'm iiiiin!"

canst thou re-send thy addy? Original copy buried under a pile of stuffs, I don't know what pile, wanna put the invitation in the mails.