Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Clearly...

...this is the most important and exciting thing that has ever happened in the world.

I don't know who has been keeping this a secret from me. But that person is a cruel person.

It

has

everything

i

have

ever

liked in my life.


Bjork - Triumph Of The Heart

Sungjae | MySpace Video


I want to be stuck in that video as a cameo forever and eternally. Like, if I had to just be a party guest or the cat's friend or something, and then when the movie was over we just started over again ad infinitum, I would be glad to do that.

I think break is a great time because I remember the things and the people that I like and who I am when I'm not fighting anything. Then when I come back to fight I'm a lot less tired. Expect big things from me.

-medulla kevlongata

1 comment:

Helphands Abroad said...

thanks for sharing this with us. and, I always expect big things from you.