Thursday, June 11, 2009

Adventures are tricky fish...

...I went on an adventure-to see Bonnie Prince Billy at the Belcourt Theater in Nashville Wednesday night!



5 hour drive. 2 hour show. 7 hours at the redroof inn. 6 hour drive back.

that's living.

Adventure 1: Drop the dog off with a man who scares him.

Adventure 2: Eat a KFC fried chicken breast plate (sides of coleslaw and gravytatoes, please) while driving 65 miles per hour in the mountains.



Adventure 3: Lost in Nashville, where the fuck is the Belcourt?

Adventure 4: Made weird eye contact with the fiddle player who had recently had a baby because I was IN A SECOND ROW SEAT OMG OMG! Sparks flew.



Adventure 5: "Hard Life" encore. You are a sexy weirdo, Mr Billy.

Adventure 6: The Redroof room was most assuredly room for smokers.

Adventure 7: Weird neck ailment, can't turn my head to the left. (It persists).

Adventure 8: Torrential rain all the way home.

Adventure 9: Snuggles in the backseat to wait out the rain. I don't think I'll forget that.

Adventure 10: Hanging out in my friend's expensive suburban crib while he's away at a movie. Small dogs can occasionally be teh cayoot.




Little adventures, big smiles.
-kevin "prince" terry

1 comment:

Au said...

I AM SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW. all caps necessary, i promise.