Wednesday, April 1, 2009

out of the 4 things i ought to be doing...

...this is not one of them.

Fuck it. Welcome to my blog. Somehow this seems a productive activity, at least as it pertains to personal health. So I post. No one else really posts. The challenge is dead. I linger (ramble) on.

Today's bit of stuff comes via my penchant for googeling (goggling) mahself. Up to this point, beyond everything I already am, I am:

A much-hated professional soccer referee
A jujitsu master
At least three or four different computer programmers
A pretty good cross country runner.

I found out I am something else today. This happens to be my favorite thing.

I am the leader of my very own gospel choir. Behold:

Kevin Terry and the Predestined

(also on the youtubes)

What the fuck are you?

-kevordained

No comments: