Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Blums

Just real quick.

I think I'm gonna go back in on this, even though I'm pretty sure I should have the real me on the internet LESS rather than MORE. I'm trying to be a legitimate business here.

 But whatever. To the rankings! (These are my top 3 of the year of what has been, for me, pretty limited listening).

1) Easily and by far Boys and Girls by the Alabama Shakes. I accidentally found some of their youtube videos last year by accident and now they're famous or something. Holy shit. So. Good.

 2) It's not unlikely that a mixtape will be in my top three each year in the foreseeable future. This year, it's an Untitled EP by Hodgy Beats. I don't really know anything about him. But the production is GOOOOOOOD.

 3) Recent discovery (ummm...and it was released in June 2008, but this is tops of MY year, not the world's year or...something), but man do I like Wagonwheel Blues by the War on Drugs. Rock and Roll's not dead. Or. Rock and Roll wasn't dead 4 years ago!

First time I've mentioned this on the internet, but I make a mix and send it by mail to people every year for free. If you want one, leave a comment and I'll send you one.

 Ruch Move
-Keverano

No comments: