Thursday, December 18, 2008

I wish...

...I knew how to quit you.

Back at it. I had some things to write, but I seem to have forgotten them, much like everything I learned this semester in school.

I am here in Dallas, preparing for some time at home with my goddamily. Cue the booze train. All aboard.

On the television, Olive Oil just gave birth to twin Popeye's, straight from her out-of-frame-animated-birth-canal.

My little sister remains cute.

I just got a "mixtape" album from DJ Drama. Andre 3000+T.I.+Lil' Jon+Pusha T=ohmygodfuckyeah.

My hair is very long.

I wonder seriously about how long I can remain faithful of goodness in the world.

Note to self: This blog is not gay cowboy copulation.

-kevalong cassady.

2 comments:

Z said...

PLZ LINK THIS MIXTAPE

chewingmedulla said...

I see you real soon. Until then, I am glad you were tempted back to the internaught. Lurve yous.