Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some Phun Wif Phacial

Prepare for the hott hott hotttness....


El Chongo!








El Guapo!













El Creepo!




In some other news without photos of me, I just got the newest Re-up Gang mixtape (thankyouthankyouthankyou Zoe).

Pros:

1/The members of Clipse/Re-up are dope dope dope.
2/They use the "Grrrrrrl Tur(unitintelligible)" sample on like every track.
3/They got it for cheap.

Cons:
1/Like EVERY song is about dope. Or crack. Or the transition from the former to the latter. For rappers who shout about how "we can all shine" the destruction that drugs has caused in communitites all over sure doesn't come up too much.
2/ Not enough Wimp-Wamp.

Have a grrrrrreat V-Day, but try to avoid those V-Diseases.

What it do?

-k.lee.terry

1 comment:

Elsabeth said...

You do look like a creep. Sometimes I wish I had facial hair to play around with... and then I'm glad you'll do it for me. If I read and post will you comment more often?